Wednesday, August 01, 2012

01/08/2012: august!


BUSY!

Gah, I knew I couldn’t keep up this posting everyday thing. Oh well, from now on, right?

The past few days have been so busy. No wonder I haven’t had time to post. I’ve set my Wreck this Journal on fire, gone to the Olympics and a lot more. I’m just so tired right now. This is going to be one big jumbled update, so sorry about that. I didn’t really do that much on Monday, so I’m skipping that.

Yesterday was so good. I had a lay in and went to Ruby’s at 10:30. Then, we just flopped down and went on her laptop, messed around with the webcam, and tried to figure out Tumblr. I’ve got to say, I never thought I’d say this, but I actually don’t mind her Blackberry. It’s one of the newer ones and it’s really easy to use, and really slim. I hate those big, bulky and really slow Blackberries, but Ruby’s one is one of the better ones and was quite cheap. I’m not going to get one though because my Dad’s due for a new phone next year, and I’ll be getting his for free, which is an HTC Desire S. I guess I’ll just have to wait a bit until then.

We then went out for Lunch with her mum, brothers and sisters, mum’s friend and her children. It was really good and the food was yummy, even though half the mayonnaise of my burger dripped out within five seconds of me picking it up. We then went over to Waterstone’s on our own and looked at books for a bit, recommending some to each other. I want After by Morris Gleitzman (blogged about in last post) insanely badly, but I’m trying to save up my money. I’m going to ask for practically a whole bookshelf at Christmas!

We then went back to my house, went on Tumblr, our blogs and the Sims. We then started printing out pictures to stick on Ruby’s Wreck this Journal and started doing some pages in each of ours.

Then… this happened.



Yes, that really happened. LOOK AT MY LOVELY JOURNAL. :0 excuse my awkwardness as well, and my strange voice that day. I wish we’d got my journal burning on camera, because that was honestly so amazing. It burnt through 5 pairs of pages.

Ruby went home at 6, and later I went to bed at 8:30pm ready to wake up at 5:30am to watch OLYMPIC HOCKEY! I couldn’t get to sleep though because I wasn’t tired, and so I actually got to sleep at around 11pm.

Then, today we woke up and went to THE OLYMPIC PARK!

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I’m saving that for tomorrow!

Woop woop!

AND GUESS WHAT... IT'S AUGUST! HAPPY AUGUST EVERYBODY!


~Sofia

No comments:

Post a Comment